Sunday, March 8, 2009

The GOOD News!

As many of you know (at least if you get my email newsletters and/or prayer updates), I have been leading my girls' group here by myself - something that is not usually done! It has certainly been a challenge for me, but I have been praying for a co-leader (and so have the 15 girls in my group who want to have group more days per week!).

So the good news - someone doing the Community Development School here has decided to stay and join staff afterward - and co-lead my group with me! She has participated with my group a couple of days as a volunteer and really loves the girls! Her name is Barbara and she is from Holland and will be staying here along with her husband.

I haven't told my girls yet - and probably won't until Barbara's school is almost over, which is a few weeks from now. I know that they will be excited! I have a box that I ask them to put prayer requests in every week, and one girl put, "That God will bring another leader for our group so we can have group four days per week." =)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

God is so good! Yeah for prayers being answered!